Tuesday 8 October 2013

Anger

I, for one, am an extremely cool minded person; extremely because my threshold for anger is quite on the higher side. It just naturally is and I am proud of it. Yes. And even thankful for it, cuz that is how I want myself to be as. As in, unlike many coworkers, I don't like to be "pointlessly" grumpy with those patients who come at the government hospitals here (though many a times screaming at them becomes a necessity- that is when i dont like to stay behind!).
Now it has one major drawback and that one brings the threshold down. People who are too narrow-minded/indecent/judgmental/evil/petty/obnoxious/sick or plain annoying-and unfortunately there is no dearth of them- fail to understand anything about thresholds and psychology and the variation in human nature that God has created, and in many cases don't want to understand it, or even if they might do, are eager to exploit it. Hence they take your cool temper as a 'weakness', and start to mount their idiotic acts; and just when they think and try to act all over smart, my anger threshold jumps down; lo and behold, miss calm starts raising hell and even calls for a fight(which she normally abhors) thus sometimes stunning her own self :P. Well, why not? Expressing your anger at the right person and time, in the right amount, in a right way is just as important as controlling it. It in itself is an awesome experience I must confess :D(though i still prefer it once in a while only).
But now, for a change, I have started this new strategy of acting all growly and grumbly all the time, from the very beginning, with such people, and see what the results are, and I might come up with a post about that as well.
Ciao for now.
P.s. For people who think they seem dazzling while angry, seriously you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment